The best downloads you can get. Seriously.
We've got a range of resources available for download. Education kits and Art trails are designed by Education Officer, Sally O'Neill for selected exhibitions. Each one traces a visit through works and artists, in colour (!) and cover off word games, sketches, individual thinking and free thought. Ed kits and trails provide a deeper understanding and engagement with exhibitions through a variety of theory and practical activities. The resources can be used in the Gallery or post visit and are suitable for all ages under 18.
Selected media releases can also be viewed and downloaded.
- Gallery branding wins two major awards
- Local creatives partner up
- New public art for Goulburn Laneways
- Arlo Mountford's 'Deep Revolt' lauches at the Gallery
- Gallery launches new website
Education kits and art trails
- Alex Seton: The Great Escape
- Of the Sun
- Goulburn Bustle
- Coarse Stories
- Deep Revolt: Arlo Mountford
- Scott Chaseling and Cathy Laudenbach
- VAST: A Collection of Prints & Drawings Robyn Mayo
- Presence and Three Ways
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
Workshop permission slip
- Permission slip
For Schools, Venue and Safety Report
- Venue and safety report
Workshop and event flyers
- Afternoon Art Club 2019 flyer